Managing and leading an effective sales team can be more challenging today than ever. Some of issues that CEO’s, Sales Managers/VP of Sales face, are adapting to a crisis (eg: COVID), longer than usual sales cycles, feast or famine pipeline, turnover/retention of sales reps, team morale, strategy, etc.
In this Sales Leadership workshop** you will sharpen the key skills required to become a high-performing sales leader.
- What is The Sales Manager’s Bill of Rights?
- Winning against the competition: The Art of Sales War
- Learn how to integrate Activity Based Sales leadership
- How to attain a High Performance Sales Team
- What are the tactics for raising Sales Team Accountability?
- Why lead with Goals over Quota?
- How to lead with Control and Confidence
- Is Performance Onboarding important?
- Are traditional Sales Meetings dead?
- Assuring Sales Plan Achievement
- How do I Invest In My People?
**A Sales Leadership Manual (PDF) and other material will be sent to all attendees prior to training workshop
September 23 – Part 1
September 30 – Part 2
8:30 – 10:30 am EST
$495 for both days